ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Tuesday, November 28, 2023

Happy birthday, Mama!

Dear Mama,

    In about 3 minutes, it will your birthday. It could have been your 57th. It would have been a happy celebration, Mama.

    We just arrived home from the hospital, Mama. I took Angel to the ER earlier at 4 p.m. because she was not feeling well. She asked me to take her actually. Ralph said she was vomiting in the morning. She was not able to eat anything.

    They did some tests on her at the hospital - CBC, dengue test, x-ray, urinalysis, and even pregnancy test. The dengue test was negative, the urinalysis was okay, but the CBC showed excess WBC which they said was a sign of infection. The x-ray wasn't read yet because there was no radiologist on duty. 

    Angel was supposed to be confined, Mama, but there were no rooms available. So we went home, although we asked to be lined up and be called once a room is available. We were at the hospital from 4 p.m. to almost 10 p.m., Mama.

    Still having problem with the neighborhood. The funny thing was the grill beside is still quiet, but problem I am having right now is with the tenants of the apartment in front of us. I don't know what to do anymore, Mama. Sometimes, I think I am the problem.

    Anyway, sorry to spoil your birthday with a series of bad news. I wish I can be with you now.

    Happy birthday, Mama.

    I miss you.

    I love you.


                                                                                            Daddy