ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Friday, September 4, 2026

Ate Tey is with you now

Dear Mama,

    Ate Tey was rushed this morning to the hospital. Anna sent a voice message to the group chat saying she's not okay and they're taking her to the hospital. No details. I knew then something was wrong. Later Anna said Ate Tey had a heart attack, Mama. That's what the hospital personnel said. She said they were able to revive her, but after one hour she flatlined.

    We were all shocked, Mama. I just went to Sta. Teresita last week and she was fine. Yu-Juan also posted she was talking to her yesterday. She was not even sick nor taking maintenance. At least nothing that I know  of. Maybe we just don't know because she doesn't go to the doctor regularly. Perhaps, the only positive thing we could say about this is she did not suffer long, Mama. But still...

    That's all I wanted to say, Mama. Angel left for work already, and I'll be  waking Ralph up in a while so he can prepare for work, too.

    I miss you, Mama.

    I love you.

    

                                                                                                    Daddy