Dear Mama,
We were able to celebrate Ralph's birthday twice this year. The first one was last week where we had our dinner at Buffet 101 in SM Clark since they have 3+1 birth month promo, Mama. The second one was last night where we had a staycation in a compound villa with pool.
It's like we rented the whole place, Mama! Because there were no other guests. Probably because it was a weekday. That's why I enjoyed the peace and quiet of the place, while Angel enjoyed dipping in the swimming pool. Ralph, most of the time slept in the room.
Last night we played a board game in our room. It's always fun when we play board games, Mama. Because our children are very competitive, but we were laughing all throughout the games because of the rules of the board games. We played 2 sets of games, Mama. The overall winner was Edgar.
We had our staycation on a weekday because it was Angel's day off, Mama. The three of us - Ralph, Edgar, and I had to take avail of our VL. But it's all worth it, Mama. We had fun and we were able to rest. Of course, it would have been a better celebration if you were with us.
I really miss you, Mama.
I love you.
Daddy