ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Friday, November 7, 2014

Dear Mama,

Hi! How are you? I will be taking Angel back to the skin doctor today, Mama. Her skin asthma has greatly improved although she still has a lot of marks but she is definitely better than 3 months before. If only there weren't times that her medicines would be stopped because I cannot buy her them, but I am always prioritizing them every time I am able to get some funds, Mama. Today, she said she might ask for a medical certificate from the doctor about her skin asthma. Needless to say, I borrowed money again because payday won't be until next week, but the check-up cannot wait because Angel needs the medical certificate already.

Ralph has uric acid, Mama. His blood test was already out that was the doctor's diagnosis. His feet is still hurting and I can only imagine him having a difficult time. I hope he will feel better soon, Mama. He is too far from me right and all I can really do is lift him up to the Lord and pray for him.

Edgar is fine, it's just the first week of the second semester. I don't know what he will be busy with this second semester. He said he would be leaving the university publication and might focus on a student organization. Well, as long as he is enjoying, learning and growing Mama, I will support him.

As for me, I will be staying in my present job for a while. I just hope I made the right decision and it will be all for the betterment of the kids' future. Anyway, I said quite a mouthful again. I'm sorry Mama, I've been talking a lot lately. I am just missing you, especially this past few days where I could definitely use your calming words and embrace. Take care of yourself, Mama.

I love you.


Daddy