ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Thursday, August 20, 2015

Dear Mama,

I don't know what happened, this week I think I have a loose screw or two. I felt down, weak, upset, irritated, anxious, depressed, mad, and whatever negative feelings you can think of. Poor Angel, she was always the one to catch it all. I feel so sorry for her, Mama. I feel so ashamed of myself. I wish I can control my emotions better. I'm sorry, Mama. I did not mean to shout at her. I guess this is what getting old really feels like... old and alone... old and alone, and tired.

Mama, I want to continue. I don't want to give up the fight. I want to hang on for the kids. I promised you that, Mama. Please pray for me. Don't let me snap, Mama. Hold my hands, please. Help me make it, Mama.

I need you.


Daddy