ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Monday, August 10, 2015

Dear Mama,

Sorry, I haven't written immediately after Angel's Acquaintance Party. I picked her up at around 8 p.m., Mama. She went out early because she wanted to go with me as I met some acquaintance that night. She said their party was good, she enjoyed it.

I just remembered that night too, Mama. Angel will be 18 in a few months and I still do not know what to do. I want to make that day special and memorable for her, Mama. However, I am clueless on how to go about it. There are so many concerns, money being the first one. You know how big a family we have, both yours and my side, and you know how sensitive they can be if they are not invited. And of course, Angel has more friends now.

Mama, what should I do? How I wish I have you here right now.

Sorry, Mama. I will never get used to these things. I'm really such a loser. 

I wish I can hold your hand right now. I miss you, Mama.

I love you.


Daddy