ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Friday, August 14, 2015

Dear Mama,

Right now, I am alone at home again on a Saturday afternoon. Edgar went to school for the culmination of their college sports fest, while Angel went out to meet her friends from high school. Yes Mama, Angel is now going out. I would like to stop her but I know I shouldn't, and I know there will be more instances like this in the days to come. This means I will be finding myself alone at home more often.

Ralph is in Makati and seldom has the time to go home. I told him to stay there this weekend because he has fever yesterday and advised him to rest instead. Edgar, who is graduating next semester, might be leaving home soon too. Then it will be just me and Angel here, although at the rate she's going, I will be seeing less of her soon.

I understand, Mama. Wings are made for flying, I will not stop them from exploring the world on their own. I just wish I've done enough for them to prepare them for what's waiting out there. So, I guess it will be just me, Mama. I better get used to it. This is the reality of life, I should embrace it.

Well, I guess that will be all for now, Mama. Take care of yourself. Until my next letter. I miss you, Mama.

I love you.


Daddy