ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Sunday, August 31, 2008

I almost made it through the day...

Dear Mama,

I almost made it through the day without shouting... unfortunately, at around 10:00PM I wasn't able to control myself and shouted at Ralph. Because he was teasing Angel again, and he won't stop even if I have told him to stop already. It was only when I shouted that he stopped what he was doing.

Yesterday, I was shouting at the top my voice, at Edgar this time. Because his grades are so low Mama. I am very much frustrated, disappointed, and mad. I didn't expect it. He is supposed to get high grades. He promised me that. He even got a 74 in Filipino.

What am I going to do Mama? I don't know what to do anymore? I think I'm getting weak.

I almost want to give up. I can't go on like this Mama.


Daddy