ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Monday, August 4, 2008

Overnight rain

Dear Mama,

I woke up at 2am today because of heavy rain. PAGASA said that thypoon Julian is on its way out of the country. They didn't advise of any suspension of classes. Yet it seems that it has been raining overnight.

I am planning not to let the children go to school today, although I don't know if they would agree with me, especially since there's no official announcement. Angel has too many absences already. I don't know if she has any chances in the rankings in school, but with her efforts, I don't want it to be spoiled by just her absences.

Simple things like this Mama, can make me all too confuse. Of course, things would be different if you were still here with us. I don't want to risk the children, yet I don't want them to be absent should classes isn't really suspended.

I'm sorry for this nonsense letter Mama. You know, I have no one I can talk to right now.

Anyway, please do take care of yourself Mama. I miss you.

I love you Mama.


Daddy