ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Conscious Ralph

Dear Mama,

I never thought I'd see this day. Ralph's finally becoming conscious of his grooming and appearance. We know him to be having no qualms on whatever he wears,even when he was already in fourth year high school. But now, thing's has changed. He doesn't want wearing his old t-shirts to school because they have somewhat faded.

I am thankful that he is now conscious, but I'm sure there is a reason for it. Unfortunately Mama, I know he won't tell me. You know how he has grown apart from me. Not like before that he would tell all his secrets to me. Day after day, this gap seems to grow wider.

If you were only here, I'm pretty sure you can talk to him. He has been telling you things lately that he use to tell me, right? I guess it was all my fault really. I betrayed his trust, and now I can't win it anymore. No matter how sincere I am.

Well, these things are the kind of things that I can only talk about with you. But since, you're not here, there's really no one I can talk to. Honestly Mama, I hope that you can read my letters. I really hope so.

I guess that will all for now Mama. Please take care of yourself.

I miss you Mama. I love you.


Daddy