ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Friday, July 11, 2008

Angel has fever...

Dear Mama,

I have to turn on the computer and log in on the internet so that I could write you a letter. I'm sorry Mama, but Angel has fever. Although it is just starting, I already made her drink medicine. She is sleeping right now.

She seems to be fine when they arrived home (Angel & Remrem), and was pretty happy while we were having lunch. Discussing everything they did in school, she even got a perfect score in HEKASI! Although she said she was sent to the clinic this morning because she got dizzy, her temp then was 37.5

I thought she was just fine, she even ate ice candy after lunch. But at around 3:00 in the afternoon, she said she feels cold. I was asking her to sleep then, when I held her forehead, she was quite hot. I immediately asked her to take her medicine.

Right now Mama, she is sleeping. Fortunately, it's Friday today. She can rest for today. I hope she's well when she wakes up. If only you were here Mama. I'm sorry, I'm trying my best to take care of her. I promise I will.

Take care of yourself Mama. I miss you.

I love you.


Daddy