ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Saturday, July 5, 2008

Sa Ugoy Ng Duyan

Dear Mama,

It's exactly one week now since we have transferred to this house in Marisol. So far, we're fine. Although, I don't know about next week since we've exhausted all our finances and I still don't have a job.

Anyway, this letter isn't about that. This letter is about a video slide of your pictures that I made, for us to remember you by. I am uploading it here, so that you might see it too.

I used Aiza Seguerra's version of Sa Ugoy Ng Duyan as the music background, since it sings of a child's longing for her mother... that's how we feel right now Mama. We really miss you Mama. That's why as we look at these pictures, we remember all the happy memories that we had.


ll


I hope you liked it Mama.

Take of yourself. I miss you.

I love you Mama.


Daddy