ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Applied for a passport...

Dear Mama,

Yesterday we were finally able to apply for our passport. It took us a while because first, we don't have the money to pay for the passport fee and second, it's hard to set a schedule cause the children goes to school. But Ate Det has been nagging me, she gave me money for the fee and I asked the children to be absent for one day.

We spent a half day for all the procedures. We didn't eat out as we usually do, because the money we are bringing isn't ours. Instead, we went straight home. None of the kids were talking or asking me where we would go. They know that it's not the same as it was before.

Things are really though for us Mama, especially now that I'm really financially depleted and without anything really to expect. I wonder how we would survive for the next days.

So far, the kids are not complaining. They understand the situation and they know that there's really nothing we can do.

That's all for now Mama. Please do take care of yourself and thank you for watching us. I miss you Mama.

I love you.


Daddy