ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Thursday, July 3, 2008

I dreamt of you last night...

Dear Mama,

You know what? I dreamt of you last night. Nothing special nor spectacular about it. It's just that, you're there! You were with me... like old times. As if you never left at all.

We were just there... together. The two of us, with the kids. Just spending time close to each other. It felt so good... so peaceful... and I was so happy. IT WAS SO REAL!

Then the phone rang... it was somebody who knows you. So I gave the phone to you. And you were there, talking on the phone... while I was just looking at you. Seeing you smile... I miss that smile.

That's how my dream ended... while looking at you talking on the phone... smiling. I was so happy, just seeing you. Thanks for visiting me Mama.

Take care of yourself.

I love you.


Daddy