ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Friday, July 25, 2008

Angel's first interview...

Dear Mama,

Yesterday, Angel told me that she conducted her first interview. She said she was very tired as she was running to and from, asking students questions. She tried to interview some teachers, but they would always turn her away and told her they were busy. They are not really very supportive, but I guess that's really an interviewer's experience.

The interview was really easy Mama, she only needs to ask recommended books and reason for today's poverty. She typed her report last night, and I checked it this morning. It wasn't that bad although it wasn't that good either. I hope she will be trained more and develop herself in her field.

And I'm sorry Mama for not being able to visit you at the cemetery lately. I hope you understand. I'm really sorry Mama.

I miss you Mama, I wish I could be with you right now. But I know that is not possible. I hope someday soon it will be. Take care of yourself Mama.

I love you.


Daddy