ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Monday, July 14, 2008

I hope Angel continues to get well....

Dear Mama,

Angel got me nervous, as her fever seems to be on and off this weekend. That is not a good sign isn't it? I didn't allow her to go to school today so that she can rest here at home. I've checked her temperature every hour or so, and so far her temperature ranges from 36 to 37 degrees. Still, I made her take her medicines for the day.

She said she wants to go to school tomorrow. She doesn't want to be absent for another. She is very active in school, as I have written to you before. Hopefully Mama, she doesn't get high again until tomorrow. She is already sleeping now.

Help me take care of her Mama. I hope she can feel your love again.

Take care of yourself too. I miss you.

I love you Mama.


Daddy