ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Monday, August 18, 2008

I'm sorry Mama....

Dear Mama,

I'm very sorry for I haven't written you for quite a while. I've been very busy lately yet I haven't really accomplished anything. I'm sorry too that I was not able to visit you at the cemetery for a long time now. God knows how I want to go there.

Tomorrow starts my second week at Holiday Inn, this early I already want to resign. What's with me Mama? Am I really getting too lazy or am I just stubborn? I don't know, I really wish I am doing other things instead of just giving supplies. I miss doing the chocolate lollipops... I remember doing them with you Mama.

It's 11PM now, and I just finished some online works. Not really that big an earning, but at least it's something that I love doing... writing.

I don't know what to do tomorrow, honestly Mama, I really don't know what to do.

I miss you Mama. I wish I can talk to you.

Take care of yourself Mama. I love you.

Daddy