ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Sunday, August 24, 2008

I'm sorry... again...

Dear Mama,

It's Ima's birthday today. I planned to send the kids to see their grandmother. Unfortunately, Ralph has some activity in their youth community. They went to Tarlac today for the IHCC's outreach ministry.

Because of this, I wasn't able to send the kids because Ralph was not around. I don't want to send Angel and Edgar by themselves. And I don't think I can go with them either.

I'm sorry that they weren't able to see your mother on her birthday. I'm sure you understand why I don't want to go there myself. I was willing to let the kids see them if only Ralph didn't have that outreach to attend. I really don't know what they would think of me now Mama. But we know what they were thinking of me, so nothing's really knew.

I'm sorry again Mama. Take care of yourself. I'm trying to do my best to take of the kids, but like I said, nothing can really substitute the way you share your life with us.

I miss you Mama.

I love you.



Daddy