ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Angel is in her classmate's house

Dear Mama,

Angel is not here right now, she in her classmate's house. She said they need to practice something for school. This is the first time that she's out on her own Mama. Although she didn't go there alone, I took her there... and then I left her.

I'm over-reacting again Mama. I really don't want to allow her, but I guess that's not really normal isn't it? Besides, last week, it was her classmate who went here. I try not to worry Mama, it's just two blocks away from here anyway... but who am I kidding?

My baby is really growing up fast Mama. I dread to see the day when she will be going out on her own more often... and she won't even need me to take her to where she may be going.

I don't think I'll be ready for that Mama. I don't know.

Well, I just want to tell you where's Angel now Mama. Take care of yourself. I miss you Mama.

I love you.


Daddy