ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Dear Mama,

The kids are in school now. I'm fine, just a little cramps on my wrists, maybe due to too much typing. I hope you're fine too Mama. In a few days, it will be your first anniversary. I have already asked our parish to include you in the mass intentions Mama.

Last week was Angel's first intrams at Holy Family, while Ralph had their U-day at HAU. You remember, in 2007 we got booth at HAU during their U-day. Although that wasn't much profitable for us then. But it was a nice experience.

Edgar's grade were distributed last Saturday Mama. I didn't go, because it wasn't really a PT conference like they call it. In fact, half of parents don't attend there. Edgar said he is already safe for third year though. That's a relief, I thought I would be looking another school for him next year.

Last night, we attended the weekly homecell. I thought the schedule of the next homecell would be here. Fortunately, it was requested by another member Mama. I don't think I can host the homecell at our house, now that you are gone. I hope they won't ask me again next time.

That will be all for now Mama. Take care of yourself.

I miss you Mama.

I love you.


Daddy