ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Saturday, February 21, 2009

A game of chess with Edgar

Dear Mama,

It's Sunday, and as with other Sundays, we take today slowly. Because it's the only day where none of the kids needed to wake up early. Ralph has to wake up on Saturdays for his class Mama.

So we took our breakfast, and I was reading the newspaper, Edgar was asking me to play a game of chess with him. At first Mama, I don't want to play, because I have so many plans after reading the newspaper... write in my blogs, clean the house... etc.

But then I realized, why not. It's Sunday and I really don't need to hurry. You know what I discovered Mama? Edgar's game isn't what it used to be. He defeated me in the first game Mama! I can't believe it!

We know Ralph to be a good chess player, but not Edgar. That's why I was surprised Mama. After getting even at him on the second game Mama, which didn't come easy, I told him that's enough. I need to practice... the kids are getting better Mama.

I guess Angel will be the only one I can easily win a chess game to Mama. Until when, I do not know.

That will be all Mama. I just want to tell you how better Edgar's chess game has become. As for Ralph... I better make sure I have Biogesic in stock before I play with him.

Take care of yourself Mama... I miss you.

I love you Mama.


Daddy