ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Friday, March 6, 2009

School's almost over...

Dear Mama,

It's almost 9AM and Angel is still sleeping. I just let her be, anyway it's Saturday. Ralph and Edgar are already in school. Edgar have class today because they are preparing for the NAT on March 21.

In just a few weeks, school will be over Mama. I have no problem with Angel as I have already paid for her tuition fee last month. Unfortunately, I can't say the same for Ralph. They will be having their Finals exam in two weeks and we're still delayed by about two installments. I wish I can earn more money this week Mama.

Edgar's birthday is also near Mama, although I don't know if we can do something to celebrate it. As for Angel, do you know that they are planning for a closing party? They planned to go SM Clark when the school ends, it made me laugh, as if I will allow her to go by herself.

I guess I need to wake Angel up now Mama. Take care of yourself. I miss you Mama. I love you.


Daddy