ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Thursday, March 19, 2009

How can I make Atching Ledy pay?

Dear Mama,

School is almost over and I still haven't raised money to pay for Ralph's balance on tuition fee. I really don't see anything happening or coming to us now. Nanay already has enough concerns and I don't want to bother her anymore, Ate Let it seems already had enough of me, and I can't blame her.

The computers are still unsold and they are depreciating. The only thing that I can think of right now Mama is Atching Ledy's loan from you. How can I make her pay Mama? Even when you were here, she wouldn't pay, even though you went to her even while you're sick.

I don't hear from her anymore Mama. I hope she would come and give assurance that she would pay. The last time I saw her was during your interment, and I've never seen her since then.

If only she would pay Mama, that would give me a chance to start again because I can pay some of our debts, including Ralph's tuition fee.

Don't be surprised if I may write to you again from an internet cafe soon. Any day now, I might get my connection disconnected again. I'm already 3 or 4 months delayed in my account. I have to prioritize the kids' daily school expenses Mama. My income from writing isn't just enough. Most of the times I still have to ask money from Nanay just to see us through the next payout.

I'm sorry for bothering you like this Mama. I know I should not trouble you with things like this anymore, but I don't have anyone to talk. I wish Atching Ledy would pay Mama... I really wish.

I guess I troubled you enough Mama. Please take care of yourself. The kids are all in school having their tests right now.

I miss you Mama.

I love you.


Daddy