ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Sunday, March 8, 2009

A 'discussion' with the neighbor

Dear Mama,

I had a not-so-good discussion with our neighbor this morning. You see Mama, they've been burning leaves almost daily, their smoke are being blown toward us. Usually, I just let them especially when the kids are in school.

But today, the smoke were too thick, I can't hardly breathe Mama. And Angel is here, she is inhaling all the smoke who is already getting inside our house. Afraid that it might affect her health, I went out the talked to the neighbor and told him about the damage he's causing us.

He put out the fire Mama, but apparently he didn't take it well. Even saying that I should not get mad and should tell him nicely. I was not shouting Mama nor am I cursing. I was mad, because I really can't breathe well. He didn't like what I did. I sense a threat somewhere.

Knowing that there were plenty of them who live in that house, I mellowed a bit. But it didn't feel well Mama. I appeared that I was the one who did wrong. I noticed too that they were not Kapampangan... who knows from what province they came from.

Next time, I might go directly to the Barangay hall Mama. I need to protect the kids. That's all for now Mama, I just wanted to talk to you because I really don't feel well right now.

Take care of yourself Mama. I miss you. I love you.


Daddy