ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Ralph's recognition day

Dear Mama,

I meant to write last night, unfortunately I got caught up with a lot of writing. Anyway, I just want to tell you Mama that Ralph got his certificate yesterday for his being included in the Dean's List last semester. There was even a recognition ceremony held at Holy Angel yesterday morning.

It was a first for me to be on stage with Ralph Mama. Finally, he got proof of his genius. I hope he continues to be serious with his studies now Mama.

Next week will be their issuance of grades for the second semester. Although, I know he can't get it yet cause we still have a balance in his tuition fee. Still haven't found any lenders yet Mama. I hope can find some miracles soon.

That's all for now Mama. By the way, Angel got a new dog. Her friend's mother gave it to her. She still don't know how to be a responsible pet owner yet, but hopefully she would be able to cope with taking care of her dog.

Take care Mama. I miss you.

I love you.


Daddy