ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Cramming, rushing, and Edgar's birthday

Dear Mama,

It's 2:49 AM. I'm still writing and submitting articles. Actually Mama, I started at 1 AM, I stopped last night because of occasional brownout, that's why I decided to continue it this early.

I'm still cramming Mama, trying to write as much as I can to meet my required quota. Personal quota that is, so I will earn enough to pay for my loan amortization due this month-end.

Edgar turned 14 yesterday Mama. Unfortunately, we didn't celebrate it, we just stayed at home. I hope he understands Mama. I am planning to make it up with the kids, when everything gets better... if ever they will be.

That's all for now Mama. I'll go back to writing. Take care of yourself Mama.

I miss you... hope to see you soon Mama.

I love you.


Daddy