ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Everything's fine now, except...

Dear Mama,

Everything's fine now. Edgar went home from school feeling well, I was afraid he'll have fever again. Thank you again for helping me Mama.

Now, my problem is about Ralph. Although it's not really a problem. Maybe it's me who needs to adjust Mama. He's getting older and trying to have his own life now, yet it seems I'm trying to hold him down.

Last night, he went home at 10PM Mama, his class ends at 9PM. I asked him why he was late, he said he took his classmate to where she needs to ride to get home. That is after having eaten out, together with some classmates.

I wouldn't really have a problem Mama, except that he didn't even bother to text. I was worried sick. Should I get used to it Mama? I don't know, I guess I should.

Take care Mama. I miss you.

I love you.


Daddy