ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Monday, June 15, 2009

Follow-up on Angel

Dear Mama,

Like what I told you this morning, I will write about what happened to Angel in her first day alone. I was worried sick this afternoon Mama. It was already 4:30 PM and I still cannot catch a glimpse of her on the road.

I think I went outside every 2 minutes or so. Finally, at around 5PM, I saw her walking. I was relieved. Thank God, she's okay. I asked her why she was late, she said they extended their time by 5 minutes per subject.

When we were inside the house, she said that she no longer wants to go home alone and asked me to pick her up tomorrow. I asked her why, at first she didn't want to tell me and she said she can't remember.

Apparently, it was about her experience in the jeep, since she was small, others didn't give her much respect. She said, she wasn't able to sit well. That's why she no longer wants to go home alone. Which of course, I like best.

That's all for now Mama. My eyes are already closing.

Take care of yourself Mama. I miss you.

I love you.


Daddy