ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Thursday, June 25, 2009

It happened...

Dear Mama,

I was really hoping it won't happen, but it did Mama. It was late, but still, it did. Ralph came home from school last night not feeling well. He said he was worse while in school, he went to the clinic and they gave him paracetamol.

After eating dinner, he went to sleep. At around 1AM, I woke up to his voice calling. He was asking for medicine, he said his head aches and he was cold. I placed my hand on his forehead and he was very hot Mama. He was almost crying in pain. We know how low Ralph's tolerance to pain is.

Why do this thing happen Mama? I thought what happened last year won't be repeated. But it did. They all got sick again. Ralph is now bed, trying to sleep.

I can only do so much Mama. How can I make him well?

I can only wish you were here Mama... if only for the children