ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Friday, June 19, 2009

Help me Mama

Dear Mama

Please help me. Edgar's lower lips has swollen due to an insect bite. We can't tell what kind of insect it was Mama, we woke up yesterday morning and his lower lip was already swollen. I have given him terramycin to apply to the insect bite and he is also gargling with bactidol. He is also taking an antibiotic now Mama, to prevent infection.

I'm worried Mama, he's been absent for two days already, and if it doesn't subside, he will be absent again next week. But what scares me is, he is mumbling now, as he tries to sleep. He said he is feeling pain near the part where the bite is.

I have already given him medicine, I was asking him to sleep, telling him the medicine will be having their effect soon. He also has occasional fever Mama.

Please Mama, help me. Help me take care of Edgar. I don't know what to do now. Help me make her swollen lips subside. Take care of him Mama. Please

Daddy