ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

School has started

Dear Mama,

Angel and Edgar are already in school today. It's Angel second day while Edgar started their classes last Monday. Ralph, is still sleeping because his class will only be starting next week. Even then, his schedule will be in the evening, so he will still be sleeping longer too.

I'm still having a hard time adjusting to our new schedule Mama. Especially now that Ralph's class will be in the evening, it won't be fair for him to wake up early just to cook for Angel and Edgar, although he helped me these past two days.

I'm planning to get back to making chocolates lollipops and bars Mama. I hope I can squeeze it in between blogging so I can get additional income. Or maybe, I should prioritize them, I'll think about it Mama.

That's all I want to say now Mama, just updating you on the kids. Take care of yourself.

I miss you Mama.

I love you.


Daddy