ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Thursday, February 18, 2010

About Angel and Nanay

Dear Mama,

Angel asked me last night if she can go swimming with her classmates after school today. She said her classmate invited them and that they will be provided service to and from the resort. I said no, Mama. Angel did not insist but I can sense her disappointment.

I feel guilty Mama, but I don't like to take the risk. I can't let her go by herself Mama. I hope I am not hindering her growth. I would like to allow her, but I am afraid. She's still to young and there's nobody to accompany her.

She did not mention it again this morning, Mama.

Nanay would have her operation tomorrow, Mama. Please help me pray for her quick recovery.

I am tired, Mama. I'm having anxiety attacks again. How I wish you were here to comfort me. I miss you, Mama.

That's all for now, Mama lest I would become emotional again. Take care of yourself.

I love you.


Daddy