ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Having my plate full

Dear Mama,

Right now, I have a plateful of tasks, assignments and jobs, at hand. Not to mention the concerns and other worries that I carry. I am this close to pushing the panic button, Mama. I don't even know where to start.

When you were still here, you always helped me what to do and which one I should do first. You always know how to get things done. I wish you still can help me now, Mama. I'm confused.

I have already wasted a lot of time just thinking what to do first. Why am I like this, Mama?

Sorry, I know I should no longer concern you with this, but I really don't have anyone to talk to. I wish you were here.

Take care of yourself, Mama. I'll finish my letter before I get emotional again.

I love you Mama.

I miss you.


Daddy