ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Nanay is in the hospital

Dear Mama,

Nanay is confined in the hospital. She was taken to the doctor last Monday because of stomach pains. Her initial tests showed she has infections in her blood and in her urine, Mama. She was given medicines and was instructed to go to the hospital if the pain persists.

Tuesday, as she was about to sleep, they heard her silent cries of pain. They took her to the hospital and was immediately admitted.

I've never seen Nanay like this, Mama. Although I can see her trying to hide the pain, I can see that she's no longer as strong as she used to be. Help me pray for her, Mama. Please.

That's all for now, Mama. I'll just update of any developments. Take care of yourself. I miss you, Mama.

I love you.


Daddy