ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Getting ready for the new school year

Dear Mama,

The new school year is almost here. I have already enrolled Angel, Ralph will see if he can enroll tomorrow, and Edgar's enrollment will be on Monday.

I am barely making it, Mama. I am really exhausted, physically, mentally, and emotionally. I hope I can still go on, Mama. I'm sure you can hear me every time I call your name. I apologized for those disturbances, Mama. I know you should be resting, but I can't help it.

I don't know what to say. I miss you, Mama. If it weren't for the kids, I would have been you by now, but I know that is not what you want. That is why I'm trying to hold on, even though I almost want to give up most of the time. I'm trying, Mama. I do.

Well, that would be all for now. Take care of yourself, Mama.

I love you.


Daddy