ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Monday, May 31, 2010

Had fun watching with the kids

Dear Mama,

This afternoon, I was finally able to buy a new printer and a DVD-ROM drive for the computer. After dinner, Angel said they want to watch a movie because they haven't watch any movies since my CD-ROM was broken, and so we watched one of our favorite movie -- The Gods Must Be Crazy.

They had fun, Mama. They were laughing so loud. I remembered when I was watching the movie with you. You were laughing so loud too. And it is but natural because the movie was  funny. I really wish I could do this with the kids more often, Mama. For one, it is much cheaper than going out.

Unfortunately, I can't, because I need to work even while at home. Thankfully, they understand. We have great kids, Mama. Yes, they get on my nerves sometimes, but I guess it's all part of growing up. I know I have you to thank for raising them so well. Thank you very much.

The only problem, whenever I have fun with the kids is that, I always wish that you were still with us and sharing with our laughter. Of course, I don't show it to the kids. I don't want to dampen they joyful spirit. I just keep it to myself.

But I really miss you, Mama. I do.

I guess that will be all for now. Take care of yourself now, Mama. I love you.


Daddy