ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Cold Holidays....

Dear Mama,

It will be another lonely and cold year-end for us. The kids and I will once again be reminded that you are no longer with us. Your birthday is fast approaching and soon it will be Christmas. We will only remember how much we miss you, Mama.

I can't help but feel this way when this time of the year approaches. The children do not deserve this. Sometimes I wish we could have traded places. I bet they would be better off with you left with them than me.

I'm sorry, Mama. I am not blaming you or anything. I just miss you, I miss our times together. I miss someone taking care of me when I am sick, and I also miss taking care of you. I miss you, Mama. I really do, and I'm sure the kids do too.

Take care of yourself, Mama. Hope we could be together again soon.

I love you.


Daddy