ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Sorry for not writing

Dear Mama,

I'm really sorry for writing to you for quite a while. Believe me, I was really trying to, but everytime I sit down and attempt to write, nothing comes to mind but whining, problems, loneliness and the realization that you are gone. I really don't want to bother you with those anymore, Mama. You should be resting.

I'm trying to cope, Mama. Fortunately for me, the kids are doing well. There are some minor problems, but nothing that we can't handle so far. Thank you again for raising them well, Mama. It's making things easier for me now.

Well, I guess I should this letter while I'm still on the positive note. I really miss you, Mama. I'm sure the kids do too, especially your cooking. Take care of yourself now. Hope I could be with you soon.

I love you, Mama.


Daddy