ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Dear Mama,

In a little while, the kids and I will be going to the cemetery. First, will be visiting Tatay at the Holy Mary and then we will go to La Pieta to visit you. It will be the first time I'll be going there on a November 1, Mama. You know I always go there before or after the day, so as to avoid the 'crowd.' I hope today, everything will turn out right.

Mama, I hope you can help me with my problem on Angel's schedule. The deadline for the submission of application in the science high school is November 24, but the releasing of their grades is also on the same day. I hope I can enroll her in the said school. Help me say the right words to her teacher and her school, Mama.

Will be preparing in a while, Mama. Please take care of yourself. I miss you, Mama. I really do.

I love you.


Daddy