ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Monday, June 25, 2012

Another blessing...

Dear Mama,

I received another blessing yesterday. I was surprised to hear that Julius has sent money for me. I was not expecting it, Mama. I haven't asked from him or from Ate Let. But it came at the most perfect time, Mama. I need to pay for the kids' tuition fee installment soon.

But I was thinking, Mama. With all these help coming to me, should I still be proud that I am being able to take care of the kids and send them to school? When almost half of the money I spend on their needs are coming from support... alms... from friends and relatives? Is that something I should be proud of?

I am thankful, Mama. Don't get me wrong, I am not complaining, especially since I am very much aware that I need these supports. But others are congratulating me... praising me... and saying a lot of good words to me because I am able to raise the kids by myself. If only they knew, I only made it because of the support of other people... if only they knew, Mama.

Anyway, if it inspires them, I'll just let it be. I'll just smile and say thank you to them.

Oh well, until my next letter, Mama. I don't anything nice or happy to say anymore Take care of yourself always. I miss you, Mama.

I love you.


Daddy