ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Father's Day with the kids

Dear Mama,

Yesterday was Father's Day and I was fortunate enough to celebrate it with the kids. We went to Marquee Mall to buy some things Edgar needed for school and stayed awhile, walking around while waiting for time. Then we went to a grill restaurant for dinner and to a fastfood for dessert. It's very seldom that I can do this with the kids lately, Mama. I was just glad that they were complete yesterday.

Well, we almost did not make it Mama. I mean, we almost did not celebrate Father's Day. Ralph was sick the other day and Angel was feeling some pain in her stomach area which has something to do with her monthly period. And to top it all, they made me angry an hour before we were about to go. They were quarreling and arguing over some senseless things and they did not want to stop even if I was telling them to stop. Until I got angry and shouted at them, it was only then that they stopped. I 'm sorry I shouted again, Mama. I was thinking if should take them out after that. Of course, I decided we still had to go, perhaps we needed to go out.

That will be all for now, Mama. Please take care of yourself. I miss you, Mama.

I love you.


Daddy