ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Angel's cake, the songwriting contest, and a possible new job

Dear Mama,

When I came home this evening, Angel told me that she brought home a cake. I thought it was just cake slice which she bought or brought home from a party or something. But it was a whole chocolate cake, which apparently was given to her by a boy who has a crush on her. I was just smiling Mama, as she was telling me. I didn't want to make her afraid or feel awkward in telling me about things like this. At least she's still being honest and open. Our baby is really growing up fast, Mama.

Speaking of which, she was asking permission from me to allow her to join cosplayers this Saturday. It will held in Clark, and she will be going with some of her classmates. She did not even ask for money to rent her costume, Mama. She just saved her allowances, just so I won't get mad at her if she asks money. Although I have, in a way, said yes, I'm still worried about her, Mama. But she really wants it. I really hope she'll be just fine and safe this weekend on her first cosplay.

I have also received an email from ABS-CBN's Himig-Handog, Mama. The email acknowledged that they have received my song entry for the songwriting contest and have given me my entry number. I wish I would make good this time, Mama. Wish me luck.

Lastly, it is not yet sure Mama, but I have a new job soon. Until things get better at my work now. It's really fine as it is now, Mama, but the prospects are really looking bleak. I just hope a project gets approved soon so I have more basis to weigh things.

Well, I guess that's about all for now, Mama. Please take care of yourself. I really miss you, Mama.

I love you.


Daddy