ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Sunday, July 1, 2012

I want to talk to you... I want to say something...

Dear Mama,

I want to talk to you... say something... but I don't know where or how to start. Nothing's really serious, Mama. I just wish I could have a conversation with you, just like what we used to do. Anyway, we just arrived home from SM Clark, Mama. It was just Angel and I, but Ralph joined us and naturally, I asked Edgar to proceed there too. Ralph came from his girlfriend while Edgar went swimming with his classmate that's why it was just Angel and I who went there in the afternoon.

Speaking of Angel, she just had her first Cosplay yesterday. It would have been fine except for one untoward incident. The organizers asked her to pay additional for the wig. I don't understand that, Mama. They invite them and then asked to pay for the costumes. I just allowed Angel because she wanted it, but she said that might be the last time.

Still looking for another job, Mama. Looks like I don't have a clear future in my present job. I'm still considering the scriptwriting workshop although I haven't submitted my application yet.

Well, that will be for now, I guess. I feel sleepy and I might talk nonsense here. Take care of yourself, Mama. I really miss you.

I love you, Mama.


Daddy