ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Not feeling well, and Edgar too

Dear Mama,

I am not feeling well right now. I feel cold and I feel like I'm going to get sick. I already took medicine, Mama. I can't afford to be sick, there'll be no one who will look after the kids. Edgar is not well too. He is already sleeping now. It's a good thing that their classes were suspended due to continuous rains, at least he is able to rest early. I hope he'll be fine when he wakes up tomorrow morning.

Ralph is still in school right now. Their classes were not suspended in Holy Angel. I hope he's just fine. I'm sure he brought his umbrella with him. Angel is doing some school works now. We already had our dinner. I would like to rest early too, but Ralph is not yet home. And I also want to finish my sample script tonight so I can already submit my application to the scriptwriting workshop. The deadline will be this Friday, Mama.

Well, that will be all for now, Mama. Please take care of yourself. I really miss you, Mama.

I love you.


Daddy