ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Monday, July 23, 2012

Still no good news

Dear Mama,

It's already July 23 and I still haven't received any good news. I'm talking about the scriptwriting workshop, Mama. Although they didn't post any dates on the website for the announcement, I guess by now they should have chosen the qualified participants. Maybe I did not pass, Mama. Well, what can I expect? I submitted a poem, instead of a story. I just wish they would read through the poem I sent.

As for the songwriting contest, Himig-Handog said the announcement will be on August 15. Here I go again hoping, like I have a chance to pass the judges' standards. Well, it's okay to dream, isn't it Mama? If only I were a better guitar player and a singer, maybe my songs would have sounded better, then maybe they would give me a chance.

Oh well, here I go again. Always full of wishful thinking. I really hope things would get better someday. Maybe some good news await at the horizon. Maybe, someday I would be respected for who I am.

Until my next letter, Mama. I feel sleepy already. Take care of yourself. I miss you, Mama.

I love you.


Daddy