ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Monday, July 9, 2012

Will things get worse?

Dear Mama,

It looks like my decision to leave my stable job at the hospital for a new one is going to backfire on me. Honestly, my finances are not really getting any better, and worse there is no guarantee if the company will last. I really wish there would be some 'divine intervention' anytime soon, for the sake of the kids.

It will be more than a month before the finalists for the Himig-Handog songwriting contest will be announced, Mama. I know I should not be expecting... and I am not. But I do hope that this time they would notice. It is the only way I know for Gail to hear, and perhaps appreciate, the song I wrote for her. I'm sorry, Mama. I am still hoping. I really don't know why I can't give her up.

Anyway, will be preparing for work anytime now. I do not really feel well. My head feels light and I feel sick. I would love to call in sick but then that won't help me nor the company.

Until my next letter, Mama. Please take care of yourself. I miss you, Mama.

I love you.


Daddy