ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Test time again

Dear Mama,

It's test time again for Angel in just about two weeks, and you know how it is when they are having their test. They will be sending me statement of accounts again which I have to pay before I can get Angel's permit. I still have balance for the previous statement and I just signed a promissory note. Now, here it is again and they will look at me again from head and toe if I will be filling up another promissory note. I guess that's just how it is, Mama. There's really nothing I can do but accept whatever they're going to say.

It's cold now and I still feel sick, Mama. I am not taking any medicine, I just drink water often. So far, I'm okay. But I really feel tired, Mama. I really wish I could rest and be with you.

Take care Mama, sorry I have to cut this letter. I miss you.

I love you, Mama.


Daddy