ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

A silly bet

Dear Mama,

Last night, a friend dared me on a bet. She said that I should stop posting my feelings about Gail on Facebook. She, as well as my other friends, thinks that I'm overdoing it and exposing myself too much. I said because that's how I am. That's how I express myself. I knew she meant well, Mama. I knew they all meant well. I knew they were all concerned about me.

My friend said that if I stopped, maybe Gail would notice. I said that would be impossible because whether I post or not wouldn't matter to her. As far as she is concerned, I do not exist... in spite of the things I've done for her, some of which she wasn't even aware of. And that's how the bet started, Mama.

So for two months, I will not post or write, at least on Facebook, about my feelings for her. I just do not know how much I can hold myself. Maybe it would really do me good. Maybe she would notice, or maybe not. I don't know. Let's see.

By the way, last night after I said goodbye to you in my letter Angel was already done cooking. I was surprised because I'm sure it was less than 10 minutes. When I entered the kitchen, there was smoke all over. So I told her, starting today I will just be the one to cook when I arrive home. Of course, that would only mean we will have late dinners. But at least I won't be worried, I can teach her later. She has more time to learn.

Well, I need to prepare for work now Mama. Take care of yourself. I miss you, Mama.

I love you.


Daddy