ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

I did not allow Angel...

Dear Mama,

Edgar is already enrolled. I'm glad he was allowed to enroll in spite of the minimal payment we gave. At least I would have some time to think of finding more money for his succeeding installments. Ralph has a chance of having his OJT grade for 1st semester be reconsidered. That is if the company he worked with cooperate. I hope so.

Mama, I did not allow Angel today to go out with her classmate. She said they will be going to Carmenville to get their costumes, although I know that it will not be their main intention but to go trick or treating there. She was already in her classmate's house when she asked through text. I just cannot allow her to go out yet, Mama. I knew she was disappointed because she was sad when I came home.

I tried explaining to her why I can't let her go. She was not arguing, she was just quiet, Mama. To make up for it, I took her with me to the grocery and bought her some candies. She was already fine when we got home.

The kids are growing up fast, Mama. I just wish I can keep up with them.

That'll be all for now, Mama. Take care of yourself. I miss you, Mama.

I love you.


Daddy