ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Monday, October 15, 2012

Looks like I won't make it

Dear Mama,

Looks like I've run out of luck. I was able to pay for Edgar's balance for the 1st sem, but I still haven't raised money for Ralph's balance, and soon it will be enrollment for 2nd sem once again. I thought I will be okay with my new job. Unfortunately, everything's still hanging in air, Mama. I'm trying to look for source elsewhere but I can't seem to find one.

Of course, the kids don't know it. They do not have to worry. They still don't skip meals, Mama. You don't have to worry about that. They will be taken care of as I have promised you. Maybe, I'll find a way somehow... I hope.

It's 6 p.m. now, Mama. It will be dinner time. The kids are cooking, since they'll just be cooking instant noodles, so I just let them do the cooking. Most of time, actually Mama. I would just cook when I will be preparing something special for them, which has been very rare lately.

Pray that I will survive this week, Mama.

Until my next letter. Take care of yourself, Mama. I miss you.

I love you.


Daddy